[pct-l] Start Date

Dave Potter davepotter at webmail1.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 11:44:31 CST 2010

Friends

I have already had such helpful and informative information from the community re access to Walker Pass that I am happy to close this link now.

Many thanks to Jim, Bigfoot, Jason, Bob, Halfmile, Chuck and Russell and anyone else who put themselves out to provide information.

I queued for an hour yesterday in the freezing cold and pouring rain outside the US Embassy in London, waited three hours inside and had two interviews in order to request the B2 visa I need just to start the hike. It felt like a real struggle just to get a toe-hold on my journey to the trail, let alone to hike on it, and the helpful information and generosity of time given today by members of the PCT community has been a real boost to my morale.

Many thanks
Dave
UK