[pct-l] re-supply boxes

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 11:51:04 CST 2010

most PO's will hold them for two weeks after they recieve them...trail angels keep them til the end of season....give the boxes atleast one week to get there from tahoe and u definitely want them to get there before u do or u will be standing around waiting for them

patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!
www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!