[pct-l] Muir Trail Ranch resupply, footwear and shorts

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 17 10:32:03 CST 2010

Good morning, Bill,

An August JMT hiker faces a much different situation compared to a June PCT
hiker.  I expect many JMT hikers over-pack with food and are willing to
lighten-up by donating part of it, but PCT hikers with limited space in
their bear ‘can aren’t likely to give up much.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09