[pct-l] High Fat Food and thru hiking

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Tue Feb 16 18:25:33 CST 2010

I met a kid who did the PCT in 110 days on chocolate bars and butter
(by the stick).

Only one problem - I just can't eat butter (by the stick).

I know what you're thinking...   !!! ONE !!! Problem !?!?!

But I thought, for things like one day summits:  cookie dough!

bite size chucks, almost 50-50 fats and carbs, good calorie density as
well...  ;-)

http://www.verybestbaking.com/products/toll-house/cookie-dough-product-listing.aspx

BillB