[pct-l] High Fat Food and thru hiking

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:03:44 CST 2010

I am not a experienced long distance hiker, but I  think Americans
should eat  the vegetable and grain more.  The grains burn slowly, and
the vegetable is good for digestion. I enjoyed  JMT last summer very
much  with completely no trouble. I had lost my weight 5 Kg (my normal
weight was 76-77Kg, so slightly lightened),  I did not eat fat and
sweet thing, because fat doesn't become energy easily,  and the sweet
things rapidly became energy but  disappears at once.  I think
Americans are my friends.Please eat more healthy foods. (avoid fat,
sweet things, eat more grains and vegetable)

--
Sincerely