[pct-l] peanut butter

Judy Gross heartfire at heartfiregowns.com
Tue Feb 16 13:20:02 CST 2010

If you read the ingredients on the jars of PB, they list "fully hydrogenated
oil"  and, as far as legal ingredient list, if something is less than I
think 2% it does not need to be listed.  So items CAN have hydrogenated
fats/trans fats and not list in on the label.
Judy

>>>full of artery clogging trans fats..."   ??

http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/2001/010612.htm

I'm not saying that it isn't better to look at sources like "once again" and
justin's; I'm just saying that accuracy and reason are better than
inflammatory statements.

(Special thanks to the person who posted the Once Again link,
http://www.onceagainnutbutter.com/
  I'm going to see about their stuff!)

BillB<<<