[pct-l] Peanut Butter

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 23:46:15 CST 2010

>Jukebox wrote, "...the best way to carry peanut butter, and the best quality too, is to invest in "Justin's Nut Butters."  They come in little squeeze packets and it is all organic.  He makes a Maple Almond butter that is off the hook."

Justin's are good, but they are made from roasted nuts which are not as healthy as RAW nut butter...raw almond butter being way healthier than raw peanut butter.  Picky about what I eat, I send nearly all my food and I don't want to pay more for less.  I've been saving my empty Trader Joe's plastic peanut butter jars as their almond butter comes in glass.  Once the appetite kicks in, a 16oz capacity is not overkill.

Sincerely, Lollygag