[pct-l] Karo Syrup and Peanut Butter

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Feb 15 20:24:54 CST 2010

Good evening, all,

 I haven’t tried Karo Syrup as a peanut butter mixer, but my experience with
honey as a mixer was only marginally successful.  After a day or so the
mixture becomes firm – more the consistency of fudge than anything that can
be squeezed from a tube.  One distinct advantage of the firm PB and honey
mix in a screw-top container is this:  Alone both of them love to crawl out
and make a greasy, sticky mess.  As a firm mix it stays in place.

 At home, whatever I mix up is set aside for a week or so to let me
determine its reaction.

 Enjoy your planning,

 Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye