[pct-l] New April Kickoff Auction Idea

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 11:40:56 CST 2010

Unsupported JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote: Yes Switchback, You fit that "hulking, strapping, hiking male" image perfectly.  Hiker babes would pay a premium to have their way with you all the way to Canada.
Switchback replies: Yes, this is true.  Many a hard core PCT hiking lady would love to have me as her indentured servant and Sherpa.  But this would deny the many others their dream of a Switchback boyfriend and hiking companion.  I must not disappoint the many for the benefit of the few.  We must keep the trail fair and equitable.

Your humble servant --- Switchback the Trail Pirate