[pct-l] trail clothing

Kimberlie Dame kimberlie.dame at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 10:27:59 CST 2010

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions for finding inexpensive clothing....
Someone off the list referred me to a site called "spadout.com" which is
also proving to offer some great deals and I thought I would share.

Would love to start a thread of people sharing their clothing systems for
the trail. I can't seem to decide on what to take (for example: soft shell
coat + down vest + rain poncho or down coat + rain jacket or ????? ,  wool
baselayers + nylon pants  or leopard print cami + faux fur miniskirt  or ???
)

Let me know what YOU'RE wearing please!

Kimberlie in Sedona

"the newnomads.com"

PS- Don't you think it's time someone start a used gear site? Like a
"craigslist" for gear only? I'm shocked I can't find one already!