[pct-l] RFID Passports etc.

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Fri Feb 12 23:47:55 CST 2010

I was ready man! Still fresh and stinky from the taril(not really) I wanted someone.. Anyone to ask for my paperwork. I even broke the ultimate rule of dealing with authority.. I volunteered information!
The US customs guy is like :"Bringing in any fruit or vegetables?"
I'm like :"No man but I just hiked the PCT and I had to wait like 5 months to show you this paperwork I have right here.."
He looks at me and sayes :"NEXT!"
I was crushed..
Anyhow, either I got real lucky or they really ain't interested in us "hiker trash".
Just a little friday funny for Y'all.
-Iceaxe
Sent on the go from my Peek