[pct-l] transmitterds in passports and licences.

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:59:59 CST 2010

If you don't like the Idea of an RFID tag in your passport or license there
is an easy way to remedy it.

Step 1 - Find a hammer.

Step 2 - Place Document on firm flat surface

Step 3 -  Hit document with hammer -  all over

Next time you use your document the authorities will assume the electronics
just died on their own - as that happens a fair amount.

Happy Hammering -  Day-Late

.