[pct-l] transmitterds in passports and licences.

Dan Zan dan2001 at live.ca
Fri Feb 12 20:07:07 CST 2010

After reading a few more documents, it seems that they are needed to be scanned manually? I was under the assumption that they were scanned while you were in your car without the need to present the card(I thought this because I have never met anyone with an enhanced license and third hand accounts mentioned it was that way) Maybe I should do a little info searching before I post on the internet? :). The province funded the program with millions and I think fewer than a thousand bought them. Anyways, I don't have them so it's just one less thing to worry about.