[pct-l] Into the Wild

Ken Murray kmurray at pol.net
Fri Feb 12 16:05:03 CST 2010

"Though I haven't seen the movie, and I'll get to that, I am wondering why this is being discussed here.
Is anyone hiking this year?"

Apparently Stephen Adams is not, after admonishing others, then proceding to post his opinion!

We are so lucky to have Adams' opinion, after all, his writing is to good that he was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize!!  Oops, I have him confused with Jon Krakauer.

But Adams has written several books that have been acclaimed and been bestsellers!!  Oops, confused him with Krakauer again!

Then again, Adams has made a living off of being an outdoor writer for decades, and is a highly sought after speaker!!!!  Damn that Krakauer!

I guess we just have to live with the consolation that Adams has a wide reputation as a widely regarded literary critic, often featured in the NY Times book page!  Or not.