[pct-l] Reminder

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu Feb 11 16:43:50 CST 2010

The problem is that, if you do it that way; you can't tell if you are
posting at the top of the message or the bottom!  ;-)

Actually, the real problem is that, in a busy thread, it may be
impossible to tell which instance of a thread you are responding to
either person or portion.

I still think that it's best to retain some or all of the thread, as
long as it's not a digest (or crazy long, but some do get CRAZY long).

BillB