[pct-l] Southbound Questions

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:47:12 CST 2010

.. meant "... want to eat you..."
"

> ) I carry bear mace.  A small can.  Works unless they really, *really*,
> want to want you.  They usually don't.  I never saw a grizzly, but I saw
> some tracks in Washington.

"
if they want to *want *you... well, I don't think mace will stop them then
either.

I'd bring a little can.  Mace stopped dogs from ripping me apart in Seiad
Valley.  Can't hurt.

Bear Mace is like condoms and guns.... better to have them and not need them
than to need them and not have them.  ;)

(that's just a joke... don't bring guns on the trail).