[pct-l] Umbrellas in Washington

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Feb 10 09:35:25 CST 2010

I think a skirt would actually be ideal. It might even be worth it to
make one out of silnylon. I carried a drawstring trashbag for this
purpose but since I had the chaps and thought for some stupid reason
that I needed to protect my lower legs from getting wet, I never used
it. In hindsight, it would have been smart since I felt wet anyway.