[pct-l] Umbrellas Rock

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Tue Feb 9 16:09:04 CST 2010

Best piece of rain gear I carry. Totally breathable, unlike even the most high
end breathable fabric, you won't sweat through your gear. Easy to make a hands
free attachment. Easy to deploy/put away while walking. Makes a great
temporary sun shelter for lunch or waiting for the VVR ferry. I would suggest the
golite dome or something with carbon fiber stays. Aluminum just dose not hold
up to heavy wind. I have gone through a have dozen 4oz umbrellas with aluminum
stays. Now I only carry my original 8 year old golite chrome dome. Well worth
the extra 4 ounces.

Robert