[pct-l] trail clothing

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 14:59:23 CST 2010

if u live in the LA area or surrounding...Out of the Closet has some great stuff too! Alot of the younger kids weren't even wearing trail clothes on the trail last year. As long as it's synthetic/nylon and thin (making it dry faster) it should be fine especially in the dessert areas. Same with the fleeces, etc. Spend ur big cash on the rain gear, footwear and sleeping bags. Tents can go pretty cheap as well. There was a kid on the trail last year with a Eureka tent from Big Five, I believe. Just seam seal the seams and hose it down to see how waterproof it is. The only thing I found wrong with those tents is draft and that was b/c I didn't stake it down tight enough.

patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!
www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!