[pct-l] ups your pack

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Mon Feb 8 13:07:20 CST 2010

This works for me.
I don't carry luggage on planes any more, I UPS it to my destination.
It saves all problems of going through security, plus you can do E check in at
kiosk, dont have to get in line, boarding pass right away.
Especially since luggage fees can be as much as 60.00 bucks now.
The last two times I have flown  with luggage, they have lost part of my
luggage.
I.m luggage free, when  I fly on the evil airlines.
canoeman

Mom said ;
Have you all considered shipping your pack and stuff UPS instead of paying
luggage fees and possibly loosing it ??

PCT MOM