[pct-l] Shoe Shop

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 09:02:31 CST 2010

In San Diego, there is Adventure 16 and REI, standard fare backpacking stores with a decent selection of boots and shoes.  Nomad Venture in Escondido has a good selection and I think they have Golite too.  Roadrunner Sports I believe is on the same street as REI if you like trail runners, which is what I use.

I bought my shoes at Adventure 16 at their Alvarado Street store.  They have really good fitters in that store.

The Incredible Bulk