[pct-l] MREs?

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 13:44:58 CST 2010

I have had the mis-fortune of eating MRE's They are ridiculously heavy! It like carrying bricks in your pack. They also have WAY to much packaging you have to pack out afterwards. Definatly not the smartest choice for long distance backpacking.

Hope that helps,

ProDela

 www.bristleconemedia.com
951-741-5596