[pct-l] MREs?

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:48:54 CST 2010

My hitch down out of Onion Valley gave me a free MRE.  The food itself was
good, but IMHO there was too much other stuff in there to make it worthwhile
to carry on the trail.  TP, mints, small bottle of tabasco, lots of
packaging, the heat pack, etc. etc.  They would produce a lot of trash that
you'd need to carry out.

Easy