[pct-l] aquamira?

Susan Beeler beelerfamily at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 12:29:38 CST 2010

Aqua mira is a great lightweight solution to purifying water short term, but i've often wondered what long term consumption of aqua mira can do or has done to those with sensitive stomachs(its is a chemical after all, kinda like drinking pool water day in and out ). During most of our 06 thru, we used a Nalgene 96 oz collaspable wide mouth canteen with a Katydin filter. Filter locks right into the mouth. Canteen, filter and hose at 9 oz, we just let gravity take place, and gave up on the arm pumping action in the midst already exausting days.

Eb
http://www.aquamira.com/consumer/aquamira-water-treatment-drops/9150-9_msds_aquamira_water_treatment_drops_part_a.pdf