[pct-l] tide, planning, rangers, comments

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:29:29 CST 2010

Re:  the tide - here are some start date stats from the border register:

I collected some daily counts for 2008:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2008-December/022319.html

And some partial numbers for 2009:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2009-April/027037.html

I'm thought I wasn't interested in collecting data for this year, but
I'm sort of curious as to how the potentially big snow year,
relatively early KO dates, and PCT-L enthusiasm for snow camping
impact the distribution.