[pct-l] Would love comments on my gear list!

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 19:16:43 CST 2010

I second Piper's GG polycro ground sheets; there is no lighter ground sheet
 -  2 oz including the zip bag. I also patch them with packing tape, which
survives rinse offs, damp ground, rain, etc.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 2/5/2010 9:55:28 A.M. Central Standard Time,
diane at santabarbarahikes.com writes:

On  Feb 5, 2010, at 7:28 AM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net  wrote:

>  Julian took out the tent foot print,
> but what  do you put under your "cowboy" setup to keep your bag off the
>  ground?

I recommend the Gossamer Gear polycro sheets. Insanely light  and very
strong. Cheap, too. You get two when you order one. Two can  work the
whole distance of the trail. Patch with packing tape when  necessary.
Pct-l mailing  list
Pct-l at backcountry.net
To unsubcribe, or change options  visit: