[pct-l] sunglasses

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:20:31 CST 2010

I've been very impressed with Wiley-X sunglasses(wiley-x.com), although my
favorite model has been discontinued. Many of their sunglasses have a
removable gasket that makes it work like a goggle, which is handy in very
windy conditions, and would probably help in a sandstorm.
They're built very well, and whenever I've had a pair get damaged(through
heavy abuse or several years of constant use), they have either sent me a
new pair or sent the replacement parts I need, completely free and no
questions asked. They win my vote for best product support and customer
service of any company I've ever dealt with, hands-down.