[pct-l] Who wants HIKER TRASH stickers?

lint at riseup.net lint at riseup.net
Wed Feb 3 00:01:07 CST 2010

I went a little nuts recently and ordered a TON of stickers y'all might be
interested in. They read HIKER TRASH in all capital letters, and the text
is white on a black background. Stickers measure 6.5 inches long and 2.5
inches high. Big! Wish I knew how to post a pic of them, but I don't.

So here's how it goes. If you want 'em, I'll need you to mail me a self
addressed stamped envelope that is large enough to fit the sticker in.
Measure your envelope first! Cost is $1.50 per sticker, but if you want to
order a bunch I'll cut you a deal. Don't know how long I'll have these, so
email me if you want to do this, and I'll give you my address. Lint at
riseup dot net

Trail angels get these stickers for free  (you know who you are, so email
me your address)

xoxo-
Lint