[pct-l] clarifing the june start date

sandy boyd sandylwes at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 06:47:44 CST 2010

Sorry I should have clarified. Ill be out of school about june 9th. Ive done  and am doing sections of the pct. I will do belden to crater lake this summer which will  give me the chunk from belden to snoqualmie pass done!!  Just need to figure out how to do the desert section eventually. I do live in the desert of eastern washington so am used to desert hiking and enjoy it.

 Hoping to do a BIG section so it can be as thru hiker like as possible. Planned on a leave of absence  so I could start in late april or early may in campo but it may not be possible.
Thanks for all previous responses- insight is great!
sandy