[pct-l] Sock it to me

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:12:50 CST 2010

Hi,

I use any cheap, synthetic running socks.  I carry three pairs at all
times.  I replaced at least one pair at each resupply (sometimes two pairs,
or all three).  I never had a blister on the pct.  It actually costs me less
than if I were to have bought a few pairs of "long lasting" tough socks.

I also changed my socks and let my feet air out at least once per day
(usually during lunch).

Just an idea.  I've also hear people swear by wearing thin nylon dress socks
under their normal socks.  Might want to try it out first.