[pct-l] Mariposa 4 sale

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:31:48 CST 2010

I hope it is alright to post this but here goes. I am cleaning out my pack area and decided to sell my Mariposa pack. I purchased it in 2005, put it on, tried to make it work but it just doesn't fit. It is a small (16" - 19") but it doesn't fit me. If you are closer to the 16" measurement, it probably won't work. It has never been used. I purchased it for $129 and will sell it for $100. Truly, brand new. It weighs 20 ounces on my scale. Email me if interested. Thanks.