[pct-l] Bearikade advice

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 15:38:01 CST 2010

I too used a Weekender for the Sierra. I was not be able to fit all my food in
it at first, so I did have to stay at a site with a bear box for the first
couple of nights- but after that I was able to comfortably carry all my food in
the Bearikade Weekender. I think the Expedition is too large for a single hiker-
particularly given the size of the backpack a PCT hiker is likely to use.

ProDeal

 www.bristleconemedia.com