[pct-l] two questions....replys to pct-l and insurance for Canadians

Michael Pinkus mikepinkus at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 00:06:56 CST 2010

Hey all. Okay, I guess when I have responded to peoples posts, they have gone to them personally? How do I reply to a post so the whole board can see it? Also, I just saw a post about insurance. As a Canadian, I have to buy my own insurance, are there any other Canadians on here doing the same? If so, where? How much?

How's everyone's planning and prep going? I'm rolling along nicely here and getting very antsy.....

cheers,
Mike