[pct-l] Fw: Energy bars at wholesale

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 21:20:09 CST 2010

James Miller,

I buy mine by the CASE at Costco. They have Clif bars, Snickers, etc. I found
the Nature Valley bars in a separate location for some reason at our Costco. The
N.V. Sweet and Salty Nut bar is my fovorate of all in both taste and it also has
the highest calories per ounce - with Snickers in second. I always buy all of my
food prior to starting on the PCT.

MendoRider