[pct-l] Pot question

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 16:19:08 CST 2010

I believe the fire permit references the obligation to have a either a
shovel or a bucket ( I don't remember which) available when you have a fire
which is obviously problematic from a hiker perspective.

Now, BEFORE Switchback chimes in, there's an obvious need for a shovel on
occasion, but that's only figurative...