[pct-l] Phones

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 15:06:16 CST 2010

OK, I got tired of not knowing when the PEG will be available, so I just
called them! :)

The very nice woman I spoke with said they hope to have all their
backordered supplied be the end of January or early February. She asked that
I send her an email so she can let me know when they are available to
purchase again. I feel better knowing I should be able to get one well
before my start date.

If anyone wants to know what I'm talking about, here is the site:
http://www.npowerpeg.com/personalenergy/personalenergy