[pct-l] Phones

JimLBanks ihyphenbeam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 12:30:57 CST 2010

And T-Mobile has even worse reception.

I-Beam

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of Ryan Christensen
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 10:27 AM
To: John Casterline; Pct-L at backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Phones

>From my understanding, overall Verizon has the best coverage along the
trail.
Whenever someone comes to visit me in the Eastern Sierra and they have
AT+T-
they get lousy reception, while I have great reception with Verizon. The
I-Phone
for Verizon is coming out within the next few months-- announcement is
rumored
to happen at the CES in a couple of weeks. I currently have the Droid, which
have no issues with and would recommend it- I particularly like the slide
out
keyboard-- but its a heavier phone at 6oz--
http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile
-Phones/ci.Motorola-DROID-US-EN.alt

 ProDealwww.bristleconemedia.com
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: