[pct-l] My name is Mike, and I'm a Gear Whore.......

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:15:02 CST 2010

Joe,

Don't forget to make sure she doesn't check the mailbox either!

oh wait, am I enabling? ;)

Many years ago I tried to curb my obsession by making my own gear. It takes
time, so it slowed me down. I keep telling myself I'm saving money, but that
isn't necessarily true! :p

Are the meetings at an REI? That sure would be convenient, huh? We might
already be there! ;)