[pct-l] Southern Sierra Snow--lots of it!

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 12:12:11 CST 2010

This morning I took a look at the California Snow Water Content Plot and was
surprised. I knew that were were getting tons of snow, but I didn't realize that
as of right now we have more snow than in the famously wet 1982-1983 winter- the
wettest winter in recent history.   Its early enough that anything could happen
from here on out- but more storms are on their way this week. It will be
interesting to see how the plot changes over the next few months:

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/snow/PLOT_SWC

ProDeal

www.bristleconemedia.com