[pct-l] GOOD NEWS & BAD NEWS

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 17:35:55 CST 2010

Snow Bunny-Trouble Maker Reinhold  writes: Hi gang, Trouble is back in
town....that is good news  for the girls but bad news  for the guys.  The bad
news is....I'm back  for a limited time only....that is bad news for the girls
but good news for  the guys.
Switchback replies: I can understand why you are only in town  for a short
time.  It is harder to hit a moving target.  Say, I got a  bunch of gift
cards for REI.  I wonder what I am going to get?  I  think I will wait until I
get my dividend.  I have most of my super light  gear for the 2011 campaign.
 My base pack weight should be under 10  pounds.  That is about right for
me.  Since you are afraid to try for  the JMT Super Senior record, I am in
training for it.  I should be ready in  2017.  I plan to humiliate everyone
with my super fast time to  the top of Mt. Whitney.  I thank  you.