[pct-l] ULA still USA?

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 14:14:59 CST 2010

my ula purchased this year was sewn in Utah, california.

i give high recommendation to the ULA circuit... i find the circuit to be quite
lage,  the catalyst must be huge ( though i've never worn one)

i've not heard anything about chinese manufacturing... you could contact the
owner,  he replies same day often.
~Paul