[pct-l] Trail Names

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 16:51:54 CST 2010

>>For especially this and myriad other reasons I will always hike SOBO--
>>I can only take the herd and its mentality in SMALL doses.

Personally I'm all about hiking  the trails Eastbound.

Makes the trip go fast...but this way I don't have to express my trip
with CAPITAL letters nor be in the position to judge other people's hike.
;-)

(Of course, when I did the TRT it was counter-clockwise..I was very
confused!!!!)

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco