[pct-l] Crampons

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 20:36:16 CST 2010

I used Kahtoolas (sp?) through the Sierra this past year and they were sufficient for when I needed extra traction.  Don't remember the weight and I'm too lazy to go get them, find the postal scale, weigh them, and report back.  I do know they're a lot lighter than real ice-wall-climbing crampons.

Mango