[pct-l] Trail Names

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 14:58:16 CST 2010

Kevin et al:

Choose your own trail name and be done with it. You can always change it
again whenever you want or if someone comes up with a better or more
appropriate one.

Bottom line - you do not have to wait for someone to name you. This isn't
childbirth; you're an adult.

Wandering Bob
(and yes, I choose it myself many years ago because I tended to "get
misplaced" often. I keep it to this day because I still tend to "wander off"
on obscure side trails)