[pct-l] Powered milk whole vs non fat

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Tue Dec 21 10:50:18 CST 2010

Also, Carnation, found in virtually all food stores, makes an instant non-fat milk that I use every morning on the trail with my oat meal and raisins.

are we there yet

Country Cream is powdered NON-FAT real milk.? Nido is powdered real?WHOLE
milk.?Because I needed the calories, I mixed Nido with my oatmeal, dark
chocolate, mac & cheese, pasta sides, etc. It dissolves very easily and I
haven't had it spoil. The taste is great. If you don't want the extra?calories
of Nido, go with the non-fat milk.

MendoRider

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir