[pct-l] Ray Jardine

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Dec 20 22:17:16 CST 2010

ok, that sounds pretty good.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Weir
  To: pct-l at backcountry.net
  Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 11:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [pct-l] Ray Jardine

  I like Fritos Corn Chips myself, one of my favorite snack foods.  Never
  thought about carrying them on an extended hike, seems like it would be hard
  to keep from crushing them.  What other ready to eat corn pastas are out
  there on the market?

  I carry my corn pasta in the form of polenta.  Buy it from Bob's Red Mill.
  Use the "add boiling water and wait" cooking method.  Flavor it with
  powdered cheese and dried surimi (fake crab) for dinner or brown sugar and
  milk for breakfast.

  To unsubcribe, or change options visit: