[pct-l] Milk Powder

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 17:15:34 CST 2010

I can't tell from your post what this product is.  Is it Nido, by chance?  That stuff is great - much better than Carnation Instant nonfat dry milk.  Nido has the fat, and it's delicious and versatile.  I used it in oatmeal; mixed with granola and fruit for an "instant" cold breakfast (just add water); mixed with peanut butter or with peanut butter powder (along with honey crystals and coconut milk powder); in mashed potato meals; with Lipton sides, etc.

Nido was initially targeted to Hispanic buyers, I understand, but can now be found in lots of stores.  Even here in East Tennessee our local Kroger has in the Hispanic foods section.

Mango