[pct-l] This storm vs. White Christmas

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Dec 20 11:17:34 CST 2010

We took the time to watch the 1954 movie, "White Christmas," one of my
all-time favorites, anyway, while the storm was dumping snow outside and it
was a kick to watch the scene where, at the end of the movie, they throw
open the barn doors to witness the new snowfall and it was snowing harder
here than there!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education