[pct-l] Eastern Sierra Weather

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 21:12:45 CST 2010

now, this is far too early in the season to make predictions,

... but will any of this water help with the dessert 'seasonal' streams?  or is
it not until february etc. that the water will still be around.

as i understand it,  the reason those sections are dessert in the first place is
because the rain it does get find's it way underground so unimpeded.

Actually underneath riverside is an enormous underground aquifer, because all
the water instantly falls through the sand.