[pct-l] Fitness

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 08:56:16 CST 2010

I hike carrying 25-35 lbs often. I'm lucky to have forest service land a couple hundred yards from my front door. This keeps me fairly fit, but I plan to do exactly what Paul is suggesting. Start slow, and let your body adapt. I think people get hurt when they head to the PCT straight from the couch and cubicle and try to put in 20 mile days.

Sent from my iPhone4